Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
March 23, 2018
- The CDC-led National Diabetes Prevention Program includes the only lifestyle change program scientifically proven to help people make changes needed to prevent or delay type 2 diabetes.
- On April 1, 2018, the lifestyle change program will become a covered benefit for Medicare beneficiaries [PDF-4.5MB] who meet certain criteria [PDF-776KB].
- Healthcare providers can help patients prevent or delay type 2 diabetes by referring them to a CDC-recognized program in their community or online.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
What Our Partners Are Saying
“As we revised our website, we brainstormed ideas to make it more accessible, accurate and informative for the community. When we learned about CDC’s Did You Know? content, we felt it would be a great addition to our website. Health information is ever-evolving and this syndication tool helps keep our online visitors engaged and informed.”
- Page last reviewed: March 23, 2018
- Page last updated: March 23, 2018
- Content source: