Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
October 13, 2017
- Three major hurricanes have hit the US so far this season, and CDC is working with health agencies in the affected areas to respond to the storms.
- Some of the major health threats after a hurricane are extended power outages, extreme heat, and unsafe food and water.
- CDC has resources in English and Spanish for health agencies, first responders, and individuals responding to and recovering from hurricanes.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: October 13, 2017
- Page last updated: October 13, 2017
- Content source: