Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
September 15, 2017
- The academic performance of America’s youth is strongly connected to their health.
- US high school students who engage in substance use, risky sexual behaviors, violence, and suicidal behaviors are more likely to report lower grades at school.
- Public health departments can partner with education agencies and use CDC tools and resources to support student health.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: September 15, 2017
- Page last updated: September 15, 2017
- Content source: