Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
July 13, 2018
- An estimated 1.1 million US residents were living with HIV in 2015. Learn more about rates of HIV and other diseases in CDC’s AtlasPlus tool.
- AtlasPlus also includes new data on social determinants of health (SDOH), which can be viewed alongside data on HIV, viral hepatitis, sexually transmitted diseases, and tuberculosis.
- Public health professionals can create customized tables, maps, and charts to help them gain a deeper understanding of these diseases and SDOH in their communities.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
What Our Partners Are Saying
“As we revised our website, we brainstormed ideas to make it more accessible, accurate and informative for the community. When we learned about CDC’s Did You Know? content, we felt it would be a great addition to our website. Health information is ever-evolving and this syndication tool helps keep our online visitors engaged and informed.”
- Page last reviewed: July 13, 2018
- Page last updated: July 13, 2018
- Content source: