Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Office for State, Tribal, Local and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
February 16, 2018
- More than 100 people die every day in the US from motor vehicle crashes.
- Evidence-based interventions can significantly reduce the number of injuries, deaths, and related costs caused by motor vehicle crashes.
- CDC’s MVPICCS 3.0 calculator can help state decision makers find the right motor vehicle interventions for their states—this new tool provides state-level recommendations on which interventions would prevent the most injuries, save the most lives, and be the most cost effective.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
What Our Partners Are Saying
“As we revised our website, we brainstormed ideas to make it more accessible, accurate and informative for the community. When we learned about CDC’s Did You Know? content, we felt it would be a great addition to our website. Health information is ever-evolving and this syndication tool helps keep our online visitors engaged and informed.”
- Page last reviewed: February 16, 2018
- Page last updated: February 16, 2018
- Content source: