Health Data & Profiles for STLTs
Data resources and general state and territorial health profiles are provided to assist you in your public health work.
Data and statistics
The main CDC Data & Statistics home page includes a more comprehensive list of CDC features, interactive tools, publications, and more.
Federally developed health profiles
The following profiles were developed by CDC or CDC’s partners.
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (NCHHSTP) National Profile [PDF-806KB]
- STD National Profile 2009
State, tribal, local, and territorial profiles
- Chronic Disease State Profiles
- Department of Health and Human Services Health Disparities State Profiles 2010
- National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention State Profiles
- School Health State, Local, and Tribal Profiles
- Cancer State Profiles
- Oral Health State Profiles
- Interactive Atlas of Heart Disease and Stroke
- Page last reviewed: April 6, 2017
- Page last updated: April 6, 2017
- Content source: