This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated. Newer content is available at www.cdc.gov/std/treatment
- Update to CDC’s Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment 2010 Guidelines: Oral Cephalosporins No Longer a Recommended Treatment for Gonococcal Infections - MMWR August 10, 2012 (August 9, 2012)
- Media fact sheet – Details changes to updated gonorrhea treatment, gonorrhea trends, and call to action (Updated July 2013)
- Cephalosporin-Resistant Neisseria Gonorrhoeae Public Health Response Plan Offers guidance state and local health departments can take to keep a watchful eye on the emergence of drug resistance. (August 9, 2012)
- Errata: Vol. 60, No. RR-12 - MMWR January 14, 2011
- Podcast - featuring lead author, Dr. Kimberly Workowski
(December 20, 2010)
- Dear Colleague Letter (December 16, 2010)
Webinars related to 2010 STD Treatment Guidelines are on the new Webinars page.
Older guidelines can be found in the Treatment Archive.
- Page last reviewed: December 16, 2010 (archived document)
- Content source: