1998 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Surveillance
This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated. Newer data is available on the STD Data and Statistics page.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 1998 presents statistics and trends of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 1998. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases. The figures and tables in this edition supersede those in earlier publications of these data.
View or download the report as a PDF
- Tracking The Hidden Epidemics - Trends in the STD Epidemics 1998 - Published in 1998, this document tracks trends through 1997 surveillance data.
- Color Slide Shows of the Graphs and Maps
- Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report
- Page last reviewed: November 20, 1999 (archived document)
- Content source: