Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance 2015 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2015. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
A limited number of hard copies of the surveillance report are available. If you would like one or more hard copies, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. These will be issued on a first come first serve basis.
- Slides - Presentation-ready slides of graphs and maps from STD Surveillance, 2015
- CDC Fact Sheet: Reported STDs in the United States - Summary of trends and highlights of data from 2015 Surveillance
- Reported STDs at Unprecedented High in the U.S. - Media Release
- Have STDs Reached Crisis Level? The Status Quo Is No Longer Enough – OpEd by NCHHSTP Director
- Page last reviewed: October 18, 2016
- Page last updated: November 23, 2016
- Content source: