This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated. Newer data is available on the STD Data and Statistics page.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2005 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2005. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
- Slides - Presentation-ready slides of graphs and maps from STD Surveillance, 2005
- Trends in Reportable Sexually Transmitted Diseases in the United States, 2005 - National Surveillance Data for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, and Syphilis
Surveillance 2005 Supplements
- Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report 2005
- 2005 Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project (GISP) Annual Report
- 2005 Syphilis Surveillance Project Annual Report
- Page last reviewed: December 13, 2006 (archived document)
- Content source: