Data & Statistics - Archive
The content provided here is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated.
Accessible html, slides, GISP Profiles and other supplemental content for archived STD Surveillance are available by request.
- Update to Public Health Reporting and National Notification for SyphilisCdc-pdf (September 4, 2017)
- Upcoming changes to Reporting and National Notification for SyphilisCdc-pdfExternal, effective Jan. 1, 2018
- CSTE/CDC Syphilis Webinar 1, September 28, 2017External – Recording, Q&A, and slides
- Updated definitions for Congenital SyphilisCdc-pdf effective Jan. 1, 2015 (December 3, 2014)
- Updated definitions for Gonorrhea and SyphilisCdc-pdf effective Jan. 1, 2014 (December 10, 2013)
Older STD data can also be found at CDC Wonder.
AtlasPlus was created to provide an interactive platform for accessing data collected by CDC’s National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (NCHHSTP). This interactive tool provides CDC an effective way to disseminate data, while allowing users to observe trends and patterns by creating detailed reports, maps, and other graphics. Recent updates to this resource allow users to explore the latest HIV data at the national-, state-, or county-level. Disease rates can be analyzed by demographic variables, transmission categories, year and trends over time. In this new version, users can also create 2 side-by-side maps or charts. New charting capabilities include: line graphs by year; pie charts for sex; bar charts by state and country; bar charts for age, race/ethnicity, and transmission category.