STD Awareness Month Archive
- Encouraging Physicians to Reach Youth – blog post by Dr. Gail Bolan, Director of CDC’s Division of STD Prevention (April 17, 2012)
- STD Awareness: Reaching Youth – Podcast with Dr. Gail Bolan (April 16, 2012)
- MTV Audience Encouraged to “GYT” – CDC Press Release (April 11, 2012)
- GYT: Get Yourself Tested – National campaign to inform young people about STDs and promote testing and treatment.
- National HIV and STD Testing Resources – Easy-to-use ZIP-code based resource to locate STD testing sites throughout the U.S.
- CDC Radio PSA for Native American outreach, supporting GYT
- Dear Colleague Letter STD Awareness Month 2011 – summarizes CDC activities and resources. (March 18, 2011)
- CDC Radio Public Service Announcements
- STD Awareness Month Dear Colleague Letter
- Chlamydia and Women – This podcast focuses on chlamydia, its severe health consequences for women if left untreated, and the importance of annual chlamydia screening.
- Page last reviewed: February 6, 2018
- Page last updated: February 6, 2018
- Content source: