10.9 Appendix I – Example of Acceptable Use for Accessing Restricted Websites
Agreement for Accessing Restricted Websites
Staff members that perform Internet Partner Services (IPS) are often required to access websites that are restricted and may contain adult oriented material during the course of their normal job duties. This agreement has been developed to establish clear expectations when restricted sites are to be accessed while performing IPS, and the consequences for acting outside of these expectations. All staff performing IPS must sign this agreement prior to being granted access to restricted websites.
- I agree to access restricted websites for official business only.
- I understand all passwords are confidential.
- I understand I must not disclose passwords to anyone other than an authorized individual, nor may I make any password accessible to persons other than my immediate supervisor, or an equally authorized co-worker.
- I understand passwords are for official business only and I will not use website passwords, profiles, pages, avatars, email accounts, or other technology for any personal endeavors.
- I understand I am not to use my personal home computer for any endeavors related to official department business.
- I understand that my use of department equipment such as a computer or a cell phone will be monitored.
- I understand I must document my Internet activities, dates, times, and sites visited on the Internet-Based Partner Services Website Log Sheet.
- I understand I am to print out all correspondence and keep a copy in a place designated by my supervisor.
- I understand all correspondence must conform to existing policies and procedures regarding Internet-Based Partner Services.
- I understand I will be subject to disciplinary action should I engage in any activities on restricted websites outside the boundaries of my job requirements.
I have read, understand, and agree to comply with this agreement.
Employee Name Date
- Page last reviewed: January 20, 2016
- Page last updated: January 20, 2016
- Content source: