Archive - 2008 STD Forms
This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated.
This IR form replaces the older interview record, intelligence sheet, and comment sheet with a single document containing new data elements which will give programs the ability to monitor risk behaviors and better understand who is becoming infected and why.
New data elements in the IR form will also be included in the new STD Morbidity Report form. Beginning January 1, 2008 reporting these data will be required in the STD Morbidity Report.
STD Interview Record (IR) and Instructions
- Interview Record (March 7, 2008)
- Interview Record Instructions (March 7, 2008)
- Gonorrhea/Chlamydia Interview Record (June 5, 2008)
- Gonorrhea/Chlamydia Interview Record Instructions (June 5, 2008)
- IR FAQs
- IR Training
- Mock IR Practice Case
- Dear Colleague Letter - from John M. Douglas, Jr., MD., Director, Division of STD Prevention
On This Page
Other Downloadable Forms and Instructions
- Field Record (Buff Work Copy)
- Re-Interview Record - CDC Form 73.54B.
- Cluster Interview Record - CDC Form 73.54C
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Morbidity Report - CDC Form 73.688.
- Report of Civilian Cases of P&S Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia - CDC Form 73.2638
- Page last reviewed: October 19, 2010 (archived document)
- Content source: