STD/HIV DISTC FOA - Applicant Resources
This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated.
STD/HIV DISTC FOA – Applicant Resources
Applicant Resources Webinar:
Friday, November 8, 2013 from 2:00PM-3:00PM ET Staff from CDC’s Division of STD Prevention and the Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention hosted a webinar about the new funding opportunity announcement (FOA) for STD/HIV Disease Intervention Services Training Centers (DISTC). CDC staff provided general information to applicants about the DISTC FOA.
To Access the Announcement & Application Package:
- Go to: www.grants.gov
- Select: “Applicants” from the top menu
- Select: “Apply for Grants”
- Select: “Download a Grant Application Package”
- In the “Funding Opportunity Number” box, type the number formatted as: CDC-RFA-PS14-1408
Introduction to Program Evaluation for Public Health Programs: A Self-Study Guide– A how-to guide for planning and implementing evaluation activities based on CDC’s Framework for Program Evaluation in Public Health.
- Page last reviewed: November 6, 2013 (archived document)
- Content source: