Chlamydia is the most commonly reported STD in the United States.
Most Recent Data
- STD Surveillance 2015 - Chlamydia (October 19, 2016)
- Chlamydia Screening Data, HEDIS and Managed Care - Information about the chlamydia screening HEDIS measure.
- Prevalence of Chlamydia trachomatis Genital Infection Among Persons Aged 14–39 Years — United States, 2007–2012 – MMWR September 26, 2014
- Incidence, Prevalence, and Cost of Sexually Transmitted Infections in the United States (February 13, 2013)
- Chlamydia in Your Area
Chlamydia — Rates of Reported Cases by Age Group and Sex, United States, 2015
Image Source: Figure 5 from STD Surveillance 2015
- Page last reviewed: December 9, 2016
- Page last updated: March 1, 2017
- Content source: