Request a Speaker
A Speakers Bureau representative will review your request and contact you. Please note all requests will take 8 weeks to process, so please plan your event accordingly. If a response to your request for a speaker is not received within 30 days of your original request date, please contact the Speakers Bureau.
Please note that a submission does not guarantee a CDC speaker; however, we will do our absolute best to locate a speaker for your event.
Zika Speaking Requests
Due to the increased number of speaking requests for Zika, the CDC Zika Virus Speakers Bureau will coordinate speakers for this topic. A member of this team will review and respond to your request directly. We will do our best to accommodate your request, so please allow as much time as possible to schedule a speaker. There are a limited number of experts available because of the 24/7 nature of the agency’s response to this outbreak.
Thank you for your patience while we process your request.
Requesting a CDC speaker is very easy:
- Simply complete the on-line speaker request form and press the submit button. A Speakers Bureau representative will review your request and contact you.
- For a list of topics, take a moment to visit Topics at a Glance or see CDC′s home page at www.cdc.gov.
- Please note all requests will take 8 weeks to process, so please plan your event accordingly.
- Page last reviewed: April 1, 2016
- Page last updated: May 4, 2016
- Content Source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.