Request a Speaker
A Speakers Bureau representative will review your request and contact you. Please note all requests will take 8 weeks to process, so please plan your event accordingly. If a response to your request for a speaker is not received within 60 days of your original request date, please contact the Speakers Bureau.
Please note that a submission does not guarantee a CDC speaker; however, we will do our absolute best to locate a speaker for your event.
Requesting a CDC speaker is very easy:
- Simply complete the on-line speaker request form and press the submit button. A Speakers Bureau representative will review your request and contact you.
- For a list of topics, take a moment to visit Topics at a Glance or see CDC′s home page at www.cdc.gov.
- Please note all requests will take 8 weeks to process, so please plan your event accordingly.
- Page last reviewed: June 26, 2017
- Page last updated: October 2, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of Public Affairs
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.