Speakers at Work
Since August 1998, the Speakers Bureau has continually evolved as a means to meet requests from partners and the general public for first-hand/real time information on hot topics and emerging public health issues. Since its inception, the Speakers Bureau has received requests from stakeholders around the world such as schools, universities, community organizations, business corporations, and nonprofit organizations. Here is a snapshot of the great ways speakers connect with the community.
Knowledge is Power
Through the Speakers Bureau, CDC staff share the great work CDC does 24/7 to save lives, protect people from health threats and save money through prevention. On a daily basis members from the community at large call on CDC staff to offer expertise on an array of public health topics via conferences and seminars throughout the United States and internationally.
- Page last reviewed: August 7, 2012
- Page last updated: August 7, 2012
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of Public Affairs
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.