Dynamic speakers provide informative presentations that focus on promoting CDC′s Winnable Battles– energizing and empowering people to protect the health and quality of their lives.
Topics are tailored to address public health issues that are of interest to various groups and relative to different communities.
To learn more, please visit About the Speakers Bureau.
About the Speakers BureauThe CDC Speakers Bureau has been in existence since August 1998 and has received requests from stakeholders around the world.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow do I request a speaker? How far in advance should I request a speaker? Am I guaranteed to have a speaker for my event?
Request a SpeakerYour speaker′s request will take 6-8 weeks to process, so please plan your event accordingly.
CDC Director: Speaker RequestTo request CDC Director′s participation (attending or speaking) in an event or meeting, please submit the required information.
Topics at a GlanceCDC collaborates with partners to create the expertise, information, and tools that people and communities need to protect their health.
Where We've Been LatelyFrom Webinar presentation to Universities to Senior Centers see where CDC has been.
- Page last reviewed: July 30, 2015
- Page last updated: July 30, 2015
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.