Solve The Outbreak
Get clues, analyze data, solve the case, and save lives! In this fun app, you get to be the Disease Detective.
Do you quarantine the village? Talk to people who are sick? Ask for more lab results? The better your answers, the higher your score – and the more quickly you’ll save lives. You’ll start out as a Trainee and can earn badges by solving cases, with the goal of earning the top rank: Disease Detective.
New outbreaks happen every day, and CDC's Disease Detectives are on the front lines, working 24/7 to save lives and protect people. When a new outbreak happens, Disease Detectives are sent in to figure out how the outbreak started before it can spread further.
In this app, you get to Solve the Outbreak! You'll also:
- Learn about diseases and outbreaks in an engaging way.
- See how CDC's Disease Detectives save lives around the world.
- Post your scores on Facebook or Twitter and challenge your friends to do better!
- Page last reviewed: April 2, 2013
- Page last updated: January 3, 2014
- Content Source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media