Public Health Nerd
Do you like science and care about saving lives? You might just be a public health nerd.
The CDC launched the Public Health Nerd (#PHNerd), an online campaign to mobilize people who are passionate about public health and its role in creating and sustaining a healthy, stable society. The visual campaign uses social media optimized graphics to promote awareness about CDC’s role and work to protect the nation’s health and safety; to encourage learning and public health knowledge; to bring awareness to priority topics and public health news; and to facilitate conversation and sharing in and amongst public health professionals and people who care about improving and saving lives.
Shareable Public Health Nerd Graphics include:
- CDC Learning Connection
- Suspect you are a public health nerd
- You know you are a public health nerd if you
- Test your inner nerd
- I am a public health nerd because
- September is National Preparedness Month, What’s in Your Kit?
- Knowledge is Power
- You are definitely a Public Health Nerd if you…
- ‘Tis the season to cover your cough
- Share this if you are a Public Health Nerd
- Test your historical Public Health Nerd knowledge
- CDC reports hospital antibiotic misuse can put patients at risk