Data & Metrics
Understanding communications channels is imperative to conducting strategic, effective and user-centric health interventions, campaigns and outreach. CDC’s Metrics Dashboard provides important insights to develop social media strategies.
CDC.gov Metrics Dashboard
CDC.gov has a metrics “dashboard” Web site that highlights performance data about CDC.gov and many of the interactive media tools being used to increase the impact and reach of CDC science. The dashboard provides easy access to measures that illustrate the use of CDC’s eHealth products.
Be sure to check out this feature and learn more about CDC.gov usage and the growing implementation of new media tools, including:
- CDC.gov Overall Page Views, Page Visits, Time Spent, and Web Campaigns
- CDC.gov Customer Satisfaction Scores (ACSI)
- Social Media Products: CDC.gov Web 2.0 Tools (podcasts, widgets, eCards, and CDC-TV)
- Top Search Keywords (Internal and External)
- Top Referrers (Inbound Links) to CDC.gov
- Most Popular Pages on CDC.gov
- Page last reviewed: November 5, 2015
- Page last updated: November 5, 2015
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media