Content Syndication: New Usage Guidelines and More Free CDC Content for Your Web Sites and Apps!
Dear Content Syndication Partners,
You are registered in CDC’s Content Syndication site and we wanted to let you know that the Usage Guidelines will be updated and require a one-time “opt-in” from registered partners the first time you login after our next system update in the next two weeks.
We also wanted to take this opportunity to tell you about some recent enhancements that make it even easier for you to browse for free content to include on your web sites and in your apps, including:
- Featured Pages and Collections based on what is seasonally relevant and in the news.
- Learn More and Get Help sections with a short how-to video, user guide, and portfolio of syndication examples.
- Content Ratings and Comments to help you select what is most relevant to your site.
- Easy to Maintain Inventories of content you’ve chosen.
Benefits for Registered Partners
Join our NEW email list for registered partners, and receive:
- Alerts when new content collections are posted.
- Advance notice when selected content is no longer available.
- Assistance with syndicating content to your site and access to selected syndication metrics.
Thank you for your interest and participation in CDC’s Content Syndication site. Let us know if you have questions or need our help!
CDC’s Content Services Team
- Page last reviewed: August 28, 2013
- Page last updated: August 28, 2013
- Content source:
Error processing SSI file