APHIS/CDC Form 1:
Application for Registration for Possession, Use, and Transfer of Select Agents and Toxins
The APHIS/CDC Form 1 is also used to amend an approved registration. To assist the regulated community in amending a previously approved certificate of registration, the Federal Select Agent Program has developed two documents, the eFSAP Form 1 Amendment Instructions and accompanying Appendix , which contains a list of instructions for users related to the most frequent registration changes in the electronic Federal Select Agent Program (eFSAP) portal.
Additional resources are available below.
- Section 1: Entity Information
- Section 3: Select Agents and Toxins Registered with the Entity
- Section 4: Personnel and SRA Information
- Training Guides
- Section 5: Entity-Wide Security Assessment and Incident Response, Entity-Wide Biosafety/Biocontainment, and Entry Requirements for FSAP Inspectors
- Section 6: Registered Buildings and Rooms
- Section 7: PI Information, Select Agent and Toxin Locations, and Strain/Serotype Information
- Registration Renewal