Salmonella Virchow Infections Linked to Raw Meal Organic Shake and Meal Products (Final Update)
This outbreak investigation is over. However, the recalled products have a long shelf life and may still be in people’s homes. Consumers unaware of the recall could continue to eat the products and potentially get sick. Read the Recall & Advice to Consumers and Retailers.
- FDA Investigates Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Infections Linked to Garden of Life RAW Meal Organic Shake and Meal Replacement ProductsExternal
- Garden of Life Expands Voluntary Recall to Include Additional Lots of Raw Meal Products Due to Possible Salmonella ContaminationExternal
- Garden of Life, LLC Recalls Raw Meal Organic Shake & Meal Products Because of Possible Health RiskExternal
- CDC General Information: Salmonella
- Description of the Steps In a Foodborne Outbreak Investigation
- CDC’s Role During a Multi-State Foodborne Outbreak Investigation