This outbreak appears to be over. However, recalled dried coconut products have a long shelf life and may still be in people’s homes. Consumers unaware of the recall could continue to eat these products and potentially get sick. Read the Recall and Advice to Consumers and Retailers.
- FDA Investigates Salmonella Typhimurium Outbreak Linked to Dried CoconutExternal
- International Harvest, Inc. Recalls Organic Go Smile! Raw Coconut Because of Possible Health RiskExternal
- Natural Grocers Issues Recall on Coconut Smiles Organic Due to SalmonellaExternal
- Recall: Natural Grocers Coconut SmilesExternal
- Solve Foodborne Outbreaks
- How to Report a Foodborne Illness
- Salmonella and Food