This outbreak appears to be over. However, Salmonella is an important cause of illness in the United States. For more information about Salmonella and steps that people can take to reduce their risk of infection, visit CDC’s Salmonella webpage.
- Triple T Specialty Meats Inc. Recalls Chicken Salad Products Due to Possible Salmonella ContaminationExternal
- Iowa Department of Public Health: Salmonella – Chicken Salad Sold at FarewayExternal
- FSIS Issues Public Health Alert for Poultry Products due to Possible Salmonella ContaminationExternal
- Solve Foodborne Outbreaks
- How to Report a Foodborne Illness
- Salmonella and Food