Impacts of the Project
CDC’s evaluation results showed that the Maternal and Reproductive Health in Tanzania Project contributed to substantial increases in the proportion of births with skilled care, and to declines in maternal and perinatal mortality.
By improving and expanding maternal health services, thousands of mothers and their infants were able to reach skilled care in time to prevent avoidable deaths.
- Monitoring and Evaluating Maternal and Child Health Programs
- Overview of Maternal and Reproductive Health in Tanzania Project
- Improving Access to Quality Maternity Care to Reduce Maternal and Newborn Deaths
- Monitoring and Evaluating to Document the Health Improvements
- Impacts of the Project
- Activities and Publications