Dallas Quarantine Station
The Quarantine Station phone numbers below are for public health partners only.
If you have general questions about COVID-19, please visit CDC’s Coronavirus Disease 2019 website. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please direct your inquiry to CDC-INFO by calling 800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) or submitting your inquiry online. All media inquiries should be directed to 404-639-3286 or email@example.com.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) operates a quarantine station located in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. The DFW station’s jurisdiction includes all ports in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and North Texas (Health Districts 1–3).
Quarantine Station Activities
- Respond to reports of illness or death on airplanes at international ports of entry within station jurisdiction.
- Support public health contact investigations to notify airline passengers and crew members when illness is reported after the completion of their travel.
- Partner with other federal agencies and local and state health departments, medical providers, and hospitals in preparedness activities related to quarantine and isolation at ports of entry and in the community.
- Support local and state health departments with implementing public health interventions to prevent disease transmission.
- Review medical records of immigrants who will reside permanently in the United States. Notify state and local health departments and refer any immigrants with specific medical conditions requiring evaluation or treatment.
- Monitor importations that may have pathogens infectious to humans.
Annual Ports of Entry Statistics
Number of international passengers
(972) 973-9258 24-hour access
On call: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Office Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT,
Sunday: 10:30 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. CT
CDC Dallas Quarantine Station
Kara Adams, c/o Supervisor Rocha
US CBP Terminal D, Arrivals LVL
2333 South International Parkway
Dallas, TX 75261
eFax: (678) 623-8021