Order: Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test Result or Recovery from COVID-19 for All Airline Passengers Arriving into the United States
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) issued an Order on January 12, 2021 requiring proof of a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 for all air passengers arriving from a foreign country to the US. On January 25, 2021, CDC posted a revision to this order. This Order is effective as of January 26, 2021 and was published in the Federal Registerexternal icon on January 28, 2021.
To view the order, click here pdf icon[PDF – 9 pages].
To see the passenger attestation, visit the Attestation pdf icon[PDF – 3 pages].
- English pdf icon[PDF – 2 pages]
- Arabic pdf icon[PDF – 2 pages]
- French pdf icon[PDF – 2 pages]
- Russian pdf icon[PDF – 2 pages]
- Simplified Chinese pdf icon[PDF – 2 pages]
- Spanish pdf icon[PDF – 2 pages]
For frequently asked questions, visit the FAQs.