Data & Surveillance
Public health problems impact the US territories and freely associated states because of their geographic location and limited local capacity. CDC is committed to working to improve their health outcomes.
On this page, find and explore data and surveillance related to health issues in the US territories and freely associated states.
- CDC Data and Statistics (State and Territorial Data)
- CDC Health 2018 (Data Finder by topic/population)
- Environmental Public Health Data
- Surveys and Data Collection Systems
- National Health Interview Survey (NHIS)
- NCHS E-Stats
Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity: Data, Trends and Maps (Guam, Puerto Rico, USVI)
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
- Youth Risk Behavior Surveillance System (YRBSS)
- Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS)
- Opioid-involved Emergency Department Visits pdf icon[PDF – 408 KB] (Puerto Rico, USVI)