Public Health Professionals Gateway
The Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support improves community health outcomes by strengthening state, tribal, local, and territorial health agencies.
- Health Department Directories
- Supporting the Performance Improvement Workforce
- CDC Support to Health Officials
- Resources for New Health Officials
- National Health Initiatives, Strategies & Action Plans
- Public Health Economics
- Alerts About Current & Projected Funding Opportunities
- Health Agency Profiles
- Community Health Assessment & Planning
- October is National Bullying Prevention Awareness Month10/22/2021 4:29:00 PMPublic health professionals can partner with CDC to prevent and reduce youth violence.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month10/21/2021 11:04:00 AMCDC works with partners in communities to reduce the burden of breast cancer in the United States.
- CSTLTS Offers Resources for New Health Officials10/19/2021 2:15:00 PMCSTLTS offers resources that can help new health officials navigate their roles and identify opportunities for collaboration and strategies to support and enhance public health work.
- October is Health Literacy Month 10/18/2021 11:57:00 PMAs public health professionals, we can improve health literacy if we practice clear communication strategies and techniques.
- Health Department Governance Varies from State to State9/29/2021 1:13:00 PMThese differences have important implications for the delivery of essential public health services.
The 10 Essential Public Health Services (EPHS) describe the public health activities that all communities should undertake. On September 9, 2020, a revised EPHS framework and graphic was released. The revised EPHS is intended to bring the framework in line with current and future public health practice.