Did You Know?
Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
January 18, 2019
- A new surveillance summary [PDF-2.5MB] shows that nearly all (96%) Legionnaires’ disease patients need care in a hospital.
- Public health investigations into Legionnaires’ disease cases and outbreaks require special skill sets across multiple disciplines.
- Public health professionals and others involved in water management programs can take a new training to learn how to reduce the risk for Legionnaires’ disease.
Get Did You Know? on your site
Put Did You Know? on your website for free. Just add a small piece of web code to your page and the content will automatically update whenever CDC updates this page.
Get Did You Know? Email Updates
To receive email updates about Did You Know?, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: January 18, 2019
- Page last updated: January 18, 2019
- Content source: