Did You Know? is a feature from the Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
View the Current Did You Know?
- According to this month’s Vital Signs, about 1 in 4 adults in the United States has arthritis.
- About 24 million adults with arthritis are limited in their everyday activities, such as holding a cup, lifting a grocery bag, or walking to a car.
- Public health professionals can promote physical activity and disease management programs to adults with arthritis.
- The latest vaccination rates show that many adults are not fully vaccinated, leaving them vulnerable to preventable illnesses.
- Find out what vaccines you may need—take CDC’s adult vaccine quiz and share your results with your doctor.
- Health department staff and healthcare professionals can share CDC materials to educate adults about vaccinations they might need.