Did You Know? is a weekly feature from the Center for State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Support to inform your prevention activities. We invite you to read, share, and take action!
View the Current Did You Know?
- What happens every 9½ minutes in the United States?
- CDC released new STD treatment guidelines on December 17, 2010.
- The Guide to Community Preventive ServicesExternal has evidence-based comprehensive risk reduction interventions for adolescentsExternal to prevent or reduce the risk of pregnancy, HIV and other STDs.
- OSTLTS launched their 1st Vital Signs Webinar on HIV on December 6, 2010.
- The Guide to Community Preventive ServicesExternal has evidence-based recommendations for reducing sexual risk behaviors in adolescents .External
- CDC hosted a Grand Rounds: Targeted Paths to HIV Prevention on December 16, 2010.
Did You Know? information and web links are current as of their publication date. They may become outdated over time.