STLT Collaboration Space
If you work for a state, tribal, local, or territorial (STLT) public health department, you can register for the STLT Collaboration Space to access the Communication Resource Center pdf icon[PDF – 154 KB], which has free, customizable CDC tools and resources that can enhance your communication efforts.
Customizable materials available in the Communication Resource Center include—
- Cleared CDC communication products that can be customized for distribution by individual health departments, many of which include active form fields where you can add your health department’s information
- Professionally designed communication product templates—including posters, fact sheets, PowerPoint presentations, and scientific posters—provided in both Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign software
- Medical illustrations and rights-free photos
- Matte articles on various public health topics
- High-definition, broadcast-quality videos
- Audio and video podcasts
HHS/CDC staff do not need to register and can log in using their network credentials by selecting the Login Now button below.
Log in to the STLT Collaboration Space
Register as a New User