Pregnant or thinking of getting pregnant?
Talk to all your healthcare providers before starting or stopping any medicine.
3 Things to Discuss
- All medicines you take, including over-the-counter medicines, herbal and dietary supplements, and vitamins
- Best ways to keep your health condition under control
- Your personal goals for managing your health condition during pregnancy
Did you know?
9 in 10 women in the United States take a medicine during pregnancy. But not all medicines are safe to take during pregnancy.
For more information about safer medication use during pregnancy, visit: www.cdc.gov/treatingfortwo
- Page last reviewed: April 30, 2018
- Page last updated: April 30, 2018
- Content source: