Stories From the Field
Time “in the field” provides ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. STOP team volunteers always know that they have done their part to eliminate polio from the world and strengthen childhood immunization programs.
- One STOP volunteer shares his stories about work in Ghana through a 3-part blog:
- Nepal: National Immunization Day
- Bangladesh: Working Around Strikes
- Ghana: Preaching About Polio
- India: A "Refreshing" Story
- India: Expanding Surveillance By Working With A Local Priest
- India: Learning To Be More Effective
- India: Overcoming Rumors About Vaccines
- Haiti: "People Are Genuinely Kind And Generous"
- Pakistan: Phenomenal Local Efforts To Eradicate Polio
- Page last reviewed: December 16, 2011
- Page last updated: December 16, 2011
- Content source: