Release of the ninth annual preparedness report, 2017 National Snapshot of Public Health Preparedness.
To find each jurisdiction’s performance fact sheet, the tab “Performance Metrics” provides links to the newest data in the 2017 report.
CDC’s Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (PHPR) provides funding and technical assistance to build public health preparedness and response capabilities nationwide. Most significantly, PHPR’s Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) cooperative agreement provides funding to 50 states, 4 cities, and 8 insular areas.
For more information about these jurisdictions regarding PHEP funding and other preparedness activities, click on the map below or use the alphabetized list.
After clicking on a jurisdiction, you can navigate between three tabs:
- PHEP Funding Details provides funding amounts for fiscal year 2016.
- Local Stories provides links to local preparedness stories.
- Performance Metrics provides links to the CDC annual preparedness report and the jurisdiction’s individual performance fact sheet. Click on a jurisdiction to access the 2017 PHEP Program Fact Sheets.
National Fact Sheet
The National Fact Sheet highlights U.S. data progress related to public health preparedness capabilities.
- Page last reviewed: April 5, 2017
- Page last updated: April 5, 2017
- Content source: