Public Health Emergency Preparedness Map
NEW! Release of the ninth annual preparedness report, 2017 National Snapshot of Public Health Preparedness.
Click on the map below to find each jurisdiction’s fact sheet.
CDC provides funding and technical assistance to build public health preparedness and response capabilities nationwide. Most significantly, CDC’s Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) cooperative agreement provides funding to 50 states, 4 cities, and 8 U.S. territories and freely associated states.
For more information about these jurisdictions regarding PHEP funding and other preparedness activities, click on the map below or use the alphabetized list.
After clicking on a jurisdiction, you can navigate between three tabs:
- Funding provides funding amounts for Fiscal Year 2016.
- Fact Sheet provides links to the CDC annual preparedness report and the jurisdiction’s individual performance fact sheet. Click on a jurisdiction to access the 2017 PHEP Program Fact Sheets.
- Local Stories provides links to local preparedness stories.
- Page last reviewed: June 7, 2017
- Page last updated: June 7, 2017
- Content source: