Division of Select Agents and Toxins: Reports and Fact Sheets
Joint Federal Select Agent Program Reports
- New! 2015 Annual Report of the Federal Select Agent Program (released 06/30/2016) [website].
CDC Reports Related to the Federal Select Agent Program
- Updated! Division of Select Agents and Toxins Program Improvement Initiatives. A web-based resource that provides ongoing updates on program improvement initiatives related to CDC’s role within the Federal Select Agent Program.
- 2015 DSAT Inspection Report Processing Annual Summary (released 4/20/2016). A report summarizing timeliness data related to DSAT-issued inspection reports for the Federal Select Agent Program January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015.
- CDC 90-Day Internal Review of the Division of Select Agents and Toxins (released 10/29/2015) [html version]. A CDC internal review of DSAT and its role in the Federal Select Agent Program.
White House Reports
The White House ordered federal-level reports to analyze the oversight of laboratory work involving select agents and toxins and identify ways to strengthen policies and practices both at a national level and as a part of the FSAP.
- Report of the Federal Experts Security Advisory Panel, or FESAP. A report and recommendations developed by a federal advisory panel.
- Fast Track Action Committee Report: Recommendations on the Select Agent Regulations, or FTAC-SAR. A report and recommendations informed by external stakeholder input.
- Implementation of Recommendations of the Federal Experts Security Advisory Panel. A federal implementation plan for the recommendations was also issued by the White House.
- Page last reviewed: March 29, 2017
- Page last updated: March 29, 2017
- Content source: