Strategies and Outcomes
The PH LEADS activities are organized into three components. PH LEADS partners* work across one or more of the four program strategies, with respective outcomes.
PH LEADS Strategies and Expected Outcomes
- Strengthen data science and leadership training programs
- Assess and design a recruitment approach for a diverse public health workforce
- Increased effectiveness of leadership and data science training programs
- Increased leadership and data science competency of emerging public health professionals
- Increased diversity of the public health workforce
- Provide quality applied learning experiences in governmental public health at the national, state, and local levels
- Increased diversity and effectiveness of the public health workforce
- Increased effectiveness of the public health workforce
- Implement workforce improvement projects
- Enhanced capacity of the public health workforce to effectively address disparities and advance health equity
*Organizations that received funding through OE22-2201: Strengthening the Population & Public Health Workforce Pipeline Cooperative Agreement are the PH LEADS partners.