The resources below provide information on Preventive Health and Health Services (PHHS) Block Grant legislation, partners, and more, including links to chronic disease indicators, Healthy People 2030, and the 10 Essential Public Health Services.
- Chronic Disease Indicators
- Community Health Resources
- County Health Rankings and Roadmaps
- Frequently Asked Questions About the PHHS Block Grant
- 10 Essential Public Health Services
- Healthy People 2030
- National Public Health Performance Standards Program (NPHPSP)
- Guide to Community Preventive Services
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
- National Association of Chronic Disease Directors
- National Association of County and City Health Officials
- National Governors Association
From Data to Action. New data and analysis tools that serve as resources in the promotion of policy, system, and environmental changes to improve health.
The Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB) launches first national accreditation program for all public health departments.
The HHS Action Plan was released April 2011 to promote integrated approaches, evidence-based programs, and best practices to reduce these disparities.
A Guide to Using Healthy People 2020 in Your Community
No two public health interventions are exactly alike. But most interventions share a similar path to success—Mobilize, Assess, Plan, Implement, Track, or MAP-IT!
Task Force Releases New Recommendations and Findings
The Guide to Community Preventive Services helps you choose programs and policies to improve health and prevent disease in your community.