Webinars: Becoming a Host Site
The 2021 application period for PHAP host sites is now closed. The 2022 application cycle will open in late 2021.
We invite program managers and staff from state, tribal, local, and territorial health departments, tribal organizations, and nongovernmental organizations to view the webinars about hosting an associate. These webinars include information about the history of the program, funding for associates, an overview of the program itself, guidance on the characteristics of a quality PHAP training experience, and steps on how to apply to be a host site.
PHAP will be hosting a technical assistance webinar for organizations interested in applying to host an associate in 2021.
The PHAP Host Site Application Technical Assistance webinar will assist host sites in determining whether to apply to host an associate in Fall 2021. Demonstration of the electronic application system via helpful screen shots will also occur. In addition, frequently asked questions during the host site application process will be answered.
Objectives: At the completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Name at least three characteristics of the typical PHAP candidate and host site
- Describe the CO-STARR Model
- Identify at least three of the six phases of the PHAP host site application process
- Describe the Enterprise Fellowship Management System (eFMS) v2.0 components of a host site application
- Navigate eFMS to submit an application
How to Join:
Zoom Meeting Linkexternal icon
|Meeting ID:||161 049 5118|
|Call in Information||(669) 254 5252|
The PHAP Host Site Application Information webinar walks you through the application system with helpful screen shots. The PHAP 101 webinar is meant to help your organization determine whether to apply to host as associate. The PHAP 201 webinar is aimed at providing guidance to help potential host sites prepare for the next PHAP host site application cycle.
- PHAP Host Site Application Information ppt icon[PPT-14MB]
- PHAP 101: Overview of the Public Health Associate Program—Does My Organization Want to Host an Associate? ppt icon[PPT-30 MB]
- PHAP 201: Strategic Development of a Quality PHAP Training Experience—The CO-STARR Model ppt icon[PPT-27 MB]
CDC Agreement to Detail pdf icon[PDF – 103 KB]
View the legally binding agreement that all host sites enter into with CDC in order to host an associate. This document, which is a requirement of all host sites, cannot be revised.