Office on Smoking and Health’s Interactive Data Dissemination Tool: OSHData
OSHData presents comprehensive tobacco prevention and control data in an online, easy to use, interactive data application
Explore topics and sources
Create custom visualizations
Share your work
New data that are available in OSHData:
- Quitline data from National Quitline Data Warehouse, Office on Smoking and Health (NQDW OSH), 2016 (4th Quarter) and 2017 (1st Quarter).
- Medicaid Cessation Coverage, from American Lung Association, 2017 (3rd Quarter).
- Legislative data on E-Cigarettes, Fire Safety, Licensure, Preemption, Smokefree Campus, Smokefree Indoor Air, Tax and Youth Access Legislation from Office on Smoking and Health (OSH), 2017 (3rd Quarter).
Learn more about OSHData
Download the latest versions of the Quick Start Guides. These guides highlight the data and resources available across OSHData.
- Page last reviewed: October 13, 2017
- Page last updated: October 13, 2017
- Content source: