Office on Smoking and Health’s Interactive Data Dissemination Tool: OSHData
OSHData presents comprehensive tobacco prevention and control data in an online, easy to use, interactive data application
Explore topics and sources
Create custom visualizations
Share your work
New data that are available in OSHData:
- Appropriations/Grants and Expenditures data for all states from University of Illinois at Chicago Healthy Policy Center (UIC), 2016.
- Medicaid Cessation Coverage, from American Lung Association, 2018 (3rd Quarter).
- Legislative data on E-Cigarettes, Fire Safety, Licensure, Preemption, Smokefree Campus, Smokefree Indoor Air, Tax and Youth Access Legislation from Office on Smoking and Health (OSH), 2018 (3rd Quarter).
Learn more about OSHData
Download the latest versions of the Quick Start Guides. These guides highlight the data and resources available across OSHData.
- Page last reviewed: October 15, 2018
- Page last updated: October 15, 2018
- Content source: