Infographic: Trick-or-Treat Checklist 2
- Inspect candy for signs of tampering, such as tears in the packaging, before allowing your child to eat it. When in doubt, throw it out.
- Carry a flashlight or glow sticks to light the way. Do not allow children to chew on glow sticks. The liquid inside is considered minimally toxic in small amounts
- Test face makeup in small area on the arm to test for an allergic reaction before applying it to your face
- Do NOT wear decorative contact lenses without a prescription.
- Protect trick-or-treaters with food allergies. Mix non-food trinkets and toys into your treats.
- Keep prescription medications Up and Away to avoid confusion with Halloween treats