2014 Surveillance Strategy Innovation Projects
Each year, the Office of Public Health Scientific Services (OPHSS) dedicates a small amount of funding and solicits project submissions from CDC programs for innovative projects that address one or more challenges faced by programs across the agency. The awards process begins with a call for project proposals, once proposals are reviewed, we announce the awarded projects, all project ideas, and then share awarded project results.
- CDC Surveillance Strategy Innovation Projects – Call for Proposals
CHIIC issues a call for proposals from CDC programs in support of the CDC Surveillance Strategy
- CDC Surveillance Strategy Innovation Project – Awards Announced
In 2014, we awarded nine diverse projects that describes a specific surveillance challenge or question and proposes a small, short method to build, test or experiment to create validated learning toward helping the immediate challenge as well as connecting to other activities across CDC.
- CDC Surveillance Strategy Innovation Project – Project Portfolio
The project portfolio includes information on awarded projects, project ideas, and results from awarded projects.
Once project results are available, programs will share lessons learned in cooperation with the CHIIC. CHIIC will assist with the development and dissemination of project results in the form of a summary post on the CHIIC Project Portfolio page, and/or presentation at a CHIIC quarterly forum.
2014 Awarded Projects
- NCHHSTP Mobile Atlas (NMA) (NCHHSTP) * View Project Results
- NARMS Now: Human Data (NCEZID) * View Project Results
- Early Hearing Detection & Intervention (EHDI) Interoperability Pilot Site Project * View Project Results
- Synthetic Patient Dataset for the Determination of Ventilator-Associated Events in Electronic Health RecordSystems (NCEZID) * View Project Results
- Emerging Infection Program Web Service (NCEZID) * View Project Results
- Tracking Population Movement in Emergencies using Mobile Phone Network Data (CGH)
- Development of Data Technical Standards and Gap Analysis and for the Paul Coverdell National Acute Stroke Registry 30 day Follow-Up Data (NCCDPHP) *View Project Results
- STD Analysis and Visualization Tool (SAViT) (NCHHSTP)
- Dietary supplement imaging in the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NCHS) *View Project Results
- Page last reviewed: March 3, 2016
- Page last updated: March 3, 2016
- Content source: