Grantee Meeting 2017
National Syndromic Surveillance Program
2nd Annual Grantee Meeting
The CDC National Syndromic Surveillance Program (NSSP) hosted its second annual grantee meeting in Atlanta on February 6–8, 2017.
This year’s meeting—Working Together in the New World: NSSP Revised BioSense Platform—acknowledged that the syndromic surveillance community is poised to take advantage of a new world in data processing, analysis, sharing, and overall collaboration.
- National Syndromic Surveillance Program Future StepsCdc-pdf
- Meaningful Use OverviewCdc-pdf
- NSSP Grantee GuidanceCdc-pdf
- 2015 Annual Progress Report ResultsCdc-pdf
- Supporting Data and Tools for Generating Measures for ReportingCdc-pdf
- Data QualityCdc-pdf
- Work PlanCdc-pdf