Recipient Meeting 2018
National Syndromic Surveillance Program
3rd Annual Recipient Meeting
The CDC National Syndromic Surveillance Program (NSSP) hosted its third annual funding recipient meeting in Atlanta on February 27– March 1, 2018.
This year’s meeting—Maintaining and Advancing Syndromic Surveillance—set the stage for taking the NSSP to new heights and building upon our investment in technology, processes, and people.
- NSSP Future StepsCdc-pdf
- Fourth Period Budget GuidanceCdc-pdf
- Evaluation and Annual Performance (APR) SummariesCdc-pdf
- NSSP Success Stories from the Field
- Community of PracticeCdc-pdfExternal
Roundtable Discussion Topics
- Syndrome Definitions
- Syndromic Surveillance Practice
- Information Sharing and Reporting
- Data Flow, Data Quality, and Data Validation Production Process and Onboarding Process