Adolescent Workers: Prevention of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses
This is a draft document meant for review only. Do not cite this document.
- What kind of job do you have?
- Do you work with any powered equipment (dough mixers, slicers, construction tools)?
- Do you drive as part of the job ?
- Do you work with any chemicals ?
- How much do you work each day or each week?
- How late do you work at night? How early in the morning?
- Do you have enough time for school work? Do you get tired?
Page last reviewed: January 4, 2019
Content source: National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health