Adolescent Workers: Prevention of Workplace Injuries and Illnesses


This is a draft document meant for review only. Do not cite this document.

How To File A Report

Youth Rules how to file report

Call DOL Wage and Hour Division’s about wages or child labor law violations:
1-866-4USWAGE (1-866-487-9243)

Call OSHA to report unsafe working conditions, or violations:
1- 800-321-6742 (OSHA)

Call US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission about
discrimination at work: 
1- 800- 669-4000

Part Three: Page 10 of 18

Page last reviewed: January 9, 2019